The Vehicle Maintenance Log is now available in the AppStore!
The Vehicle Maintenance Log is an elegant, yet simple solution to help you keep track of those traditional vehicle service milestones; ie. Air Filters, Battery, Brakes, Coolant Levels, Engine, Exhaust System, Fuel System, Lights, Miscellaneous, Oil Levels, Shocks & Struts, Tires, Transmission and Ventilation maintenance. Make individual entries for each service; mileage, date of service, place of service, any related notes as well as related cost. An easy solution for both the individual owner as well as those managing a fleet of vehicles or rentals.
- Now compatible with both iPhone and iPad.
- Now contains fields for your vehicle's plate no., VIN no. and a long awaited photo of your vehicle.
- New improved import/export feature allows you to either export a CSV file via email, or save the CSV directly into your iCloud account as a backup (you'll need to be logged in to your account).
- New preferences panel allows our international users to select both their preferred date format as well as choose a currency format.
- New search field allows you to search lengthy vehicle lists for specific models.
- Supports unlimited vehicles within a simple updated interface.
- A total of 14 traditional service indicators; Air Filters, Battery, Brakes, Coolant Levels, Engine, Exhaust System, Fuel System, Lights, Miscellaneous, Oil Levels, Shocks & Struts, Tires, Transmission and Ventilation.
- Current vehicle brands includes; Acura, Alfa Romeo, AMC, Aston Martin, Audi, BMW, Bugatti, Buick, Cadillac, Caterham, Chevrolet, Citroen, Chrysler, Daewoo, Datsun, Daihatsu, Dodge, Eagle, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, Geo, GMC, Holden, Honda, Hummer, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Koenigsegg, Lancia, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Lotus, Maserati, Mazda, McLaren, Mercedes-Benz, Mercury, MG, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Opel, Panoz, Peugeot, Plymouth, Pontiac, Porsche, Proton, Renault, Saab, Saturn, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Sylva, Tesla, Toyota, Triumph, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volvo, and an Unlisted Brand to cover those unique cases.
Scarnegie Interactive, LLC
Skills | Technologies:
- User Interface
- Objective C